Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Meet the team - Victoria from Cornish Dragon


Today we meet Victoria of Cornish Dragon an artist with a talent for glass and for textiles.  Victoria makes the most amazing textile art dolls, have a look at these witches just perfect for Halloween.

We asked Victoria a few questions, those ones that are pertinent in the matter of getting to know a fellow artistan and crafter.
If you could be a muppet which one would you be and why?
Animal as he is so wild or Miss Piggy as she has such a great attitude.


What is your worse quality?
Holding back a bit and sometimes being a bit too nice.



Cheese and pickle sandwich or cheese and tomato with salad cream?


I would rather have Cheese with strong onion on white crusty bread with a builders tea, but If I have to choose it would be cheese and tom.>


What song best describes you?

Song can it be songs :D Well Underdog by Imagine Dragons or Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith Infact I will go with Red Solo Cup I dare everyone to have a look on You Tube as I bet you will be singing it all day.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68 (Preview)




Depends if I'm being my quiet holding back self then about a 0 but if I let out the nutty side then about 10.



When will pigs fly?
Well me and Igor are trying to perfect their wings at the moment we have tried the strap on wings but the pigs slipped out. I think we are going for the genetic splicing angle though I am worried that Igor seems to have got his saw and sewing stuff out.



If you were a brick in the wall, which brick would you be and why?

The one ad the bottom supporting all the others and helping them up to the top.


If you could write your own eulogy what would it say?

She enriched our lives with flying pigs and Elephants. But was cruelly taken by the elephant poo dropping from the sky.


How would you get an elephant into the freezer?
Build a huge elephant freezer, infact Igor will be starting that when I have wrestled the saw and sewing kit away from him.



Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Busy still creating and keeping Igor busy. 


If you need to see more of Vic's work, you can find her on the internet at her own website, on Etsy, Facebook and Flickr, just follow the links below you will not be disappointed.





3 comments :

  1. aww hello Vic and Igor lovely read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, too much Pratchett eh Vic? As if there is such a thing:) You made me laugh, thank you x

    ReplyDelete